New Covenant Legal Services
Al W. Johnson, Exec. Dir.
112 South Hanley Road, Suite 200
Clayton MO 63105
Steve St. Pierre
Restore St. Louis
(314) 726-2302 (ext.235)
Operating at the two locations of: (1) Jubilee Community Church; and (2) Restore St. Louis. Information regarding both locations can be obtained by calling the phone number directly above.
Immigrant Hope Clifton NJ
Susan P. McCourt Friedel
Clifton, NJ 07011
BIA recognized immigration legal provider.
New Mexico Christian Legal Aid, Inc.
Jim Roach, Director
c/o Law Office of James Roach
300 Central Ave. SW
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Serving the needs of the clients of Joy Junction, Albuquerque Rescue Mission, Noon Day Ministries (an inner city church ministry), and the needy of Albuquerque churches and other Christian agencies.
Clinic meets at:
1) The Rock at Noon Day
Wednesdays 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
2400 Second Street
2) Joy Junction
1st and 3rd Fridays of the month 2:30 pm – 5:00 pm
4500 2nd Street SW
3) Albuquerque Rescue Mission
2nd and 4th Fridays of the month 2:30 pm – 5:00 pm
525 Second Street SW
4) Good Shepherd Center
2nd Thursday of every month 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
218 Iron Avenue SW
5) Victory Outreach Center
819 Atrisco Dr SW
Open Hands Legal Services, Inc.
C. J. Masimore, Executive Director
315 E. 115th Street
New York, NY 10029
Sandy Stefanski, Program Coordinator
Providing legal services for the poor and needy in New York City in partnership with Father's Heart Ministries in the Lower East Side of Manhattan.
Libby Magee Coles, Esq.
PO Box 199
Durham, NC 27702
919-794-7511 Ext. 3
- Specializing in trauma-informed immigration and family law services that protect children and help survivors of human trafficking and other traumas rebuild their lives. Provides legal services on a sliding scale basis to individuals residing in Durham, Wake, and Orange counties who qualify (based on our case acceptance criteria) in a number of legal areas.
Campbell Community Law Clinic
Ashley Campbell, Director
225 Hillsborough Street
Raleigh, NC 27603
- Serving the clients of StepUp Ministry, the Raleigh Rescue Mission and Urban Ministries.
Scranton Road Legal Clinic
Scranton Road Ministries C.D.C.
Sheila Fell, Program Director
3095 Scranton Road
Cleveland, OH 44113
(216) 861-5323 / Fax (216) 861-7524
Serving Cleveland's west side neighborhoods with brief advice and community legal education workshops.
SRLC can only assist people in the Greater Cleveland area.
Trinity Legal Clinic of Oklahoma, Inc.
Lori A. Young, Executive Director
PO Box 7868
Edmond, OK 73013
Serving the poor and needy at three clinics in the Oklahoma City area:
1) Crossings Community Center - Clinics are held twice a month, on alternating Mondays and Fridays.
2) Cross and Crown Mission - Serving clients of the Cross and Crown mission every Wednesday, except the first week of the month.
3) Legal Clinic at City Rescue Mission - Serving residents of the City Rescue Mission every Tuesday, except for the first week of the month.
Tulsa Dream Center – Legal Assistance
200 W. 46th St N
Tulsa, OK 74126
Serving the clients in poverty of the Tulsa Dream Center and others in the Tulsa area.
Tulsa University College of Law CLS Christian Legal Aid Clinic
Keith Bartsch, Director
525 S. Main Street
Tulsa, OK 74103
Serving the clients of the John 3:16 Mission in Tulsa.
Christian Legal Aid of Pittsburgh
Lauren Darbouze, Executive Director
801 Union Place
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Serving clients in the Pittsburgh area at two locations:
1) Allegheny Center Alliance Church
250 East Ohio Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
- Every Monday night 6-8pm
2) North Way Christian Community Church
5941-1/2 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- 1st and 3rd Thursdays
Christian Legal Clinics of Philadelphia
Call (215) 399-0064 for an appointment.
Serving clients in the Philadelphia area at the following locations:
1) Hunting Park Legal Clinic @ Joy in the City
4455 N. 6th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19144 .
2) West Philadelphia Legal Clinic @ Salvation Army West Philidelphia Corps Community Center
5501 N. Market St.
Philadelphia, PA 19139
3) Carroll Park Community Legal Clinic @ Sweet Union Baptist Church
1536 N. 59th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19151
4) South Philadelphia Legal Clinic @ The Philadelphia Access Center
1700 Fernon St.
Philadelphia, PA 19145
5) Chester Legal Clinic @ Cityteam Ministries
634 Sproul St.
Chester, PA 19013
6) Germantown Legal Clinic @ Impacting Your World Christian Center
5507 Germantown Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19144
7) Kensington Legal Clinic @Bethel Temple Community Bible Church
228 E. Allegheny Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19134
8) Chosen 300 Homeless Ministry – Expungement clinic
3959 Lancaster Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19104
9) Camden Legal Clinic @ UrbanPromise Ministries
27 N. 36th St
Camden, NJ 08105
10) North Philadelphia Legal Clinic @ Salvation Army
1340 Brown Street
Philadelphia, PA 19123
Nicholas M. Tidwell, Founder and President
216 Centerview Drive, Suite 317
Brentwood, Tennessee 37027 (615) 970-0434
In response to the commands of Jesus and the obvious need of those unable to pay for legal services, Compassionate Counsel exists as a Christian legal aid ministry to offer free legal advice, guidance, and in select cases, representation to those unable to pay for such service in the greater Nashville and Middle Tennessee area.
Murfreesboro Christian Legal Clinic
John T. Blankenship, Director
Blankenship & Blankenship Law
307 Hickerson Drive
Murfreesboro, TN 37129-3528
Serving the needs of the clients of the Salvation Army,1137 West Main Street, West Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Houston Legal Aid Center
Troy Sanchez, Exec. Dir.
(Cypress Bible Church Campus)
11711 Cypress North Houston Rd
Cypress, TX 77429